GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : IX. 5. 62 to 71.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Chapter IX - BASES OF GURU-BHAKTI - 5. 62 to 71.
5. The Spirit of Discipleship :- 62 to 71.
62. Recognise and realise the greatness of Guru. And spread his message of love to the humanity. By this, Guru’s grace will descend upon you.
63. Never swerve from the duties to the preceptor.
64. Valuable gifts must be given to Guru with faith, in plenty, with modesty and devotion.
65. Give the preceptor the fee he desires. Give the preceptor the best gifts.
66. Disciple should not take back the gifts given to Guru even by carelessness.
67. Scrutinise your inner motives while doing service to Guru. Service must be done to Guru without expectation of name, fame, power, wealth, etc.
68. When you deal with your teacher, be honest and sincere.
69. No spiritual progress is possible without honesty, in the Yoga of Guru-Bhakti.
70. Through the hope of Guru’s grace and grace alone a disciple can march forward on the spiritual path, just as the Chataka Bird lives on the hope of Swati rain drops.
71. The highest Yajna or a sacrifice is the hospitality shown to Guru. Even Asvamedha and other great Yajnas are nothing before this Guru Seva Yajna.
Next : The Easiest Path to God-Realisation -72 to 89.
To be continued ...
1. Present day education too much materialistic;
2. University degrees, PhD-s are useless, until and unless, no cordial relationship between teacher and student is absent;
3. Universities are fertile lands for the birth of rogues, in the name of students, and their foolish political organizations;
4. All Bharatiya political parties are rubbish, no sense of honesty, duty, character and responsibility towards the Nation and her People;
5. Children and students must be very careful, and concentrate in their education only;
6. The standard of teachers is very poor, no qualities for this noble profession, just selfish livelihood, no sense of duty towards student character development;
7. The education ministry is handled by party politics basis, and degraded by political disturbances.
8. Spiritual education is a must at schools and Universities;
9. Should be Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam only;
10. Teaching of Scriptures and Srimad Bhagavad geeta is very essential;
11. Politics should be kept away, as Bharatiya texts deal with the mind and values, Muslims and Christians should follow;
12. Bharatiya texts never talk about Hinduism, or God, or any prophet; so Secularism is not disturbed.ULTIMATELY SECULARISM, DOES NOT MEAN TO PROHIBIT SANATANA DHARMAM OTHERWISE KNOWN AS HINDUISM
13. Secularism means all inclusive, free to practice any religion of one's preference, but without any prejudice;
14. SO THERE IS NO HARM IN FOLLOWING SANATANA DHARMAM, BECAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD EXISTS IN SANATANA DHARMAM ONLY, NO QUESTION FROM ANY CORNER ....
Thank you for reading