GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : IX. 1.1 to 9.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Chapter IX - BASES OF GURU-BHAKTI -1.1to9.
1. The Role of Faith : 1 to 9.
1. Faith in Guru is the first rung in the ladder of Guru-Bhakti Yoga.
2. Faith in Guru inspires hope in the disciple to attain the divine grace.
3. Have perfect trust in Guru, abandon all fears, cares, worries and be at perfect ease.
4. Faith in the words of Guru is power, strength and abundant energy. Doubt not. March on heroic disciple.
5. Strengthen your faith in the Guru through association with the wise and study of sacred ancient scriptures.
6. Have intense faith in the teachings of Guru. Understand clearly the nature and glory of the Satguru. By serving Guru, lead the divine life. Only then you will be able to do total self-surrender to the holy feet of Satguru who is a living image of God.
7. It is better to die than to be a nuisance to Guru.
8. Devotion to Guru subdues all lower propensities and impulses and removes all obstacles.
9. Devotion to Guru is the greatest factor in the practice of Guru-Bhakti Yoga.
NEXT : 2. Aspects of Devotion -10 to 31
To be continued ...
Thank you for reading