GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 8. A-8 - 78 to 85.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
A . CARDINAL NOTES ON GURU-BHAKTI :- 8 - 78 to 85.
A . CARDINAL NOTES ON GURU-BHAKTI :-8 - 78 to 85.
8. The Worship of the Teacher :-78 to 85.
78. There is no service so beneficial and so soul-elevating as that of the blessed Acharya.
79. No real rest can be had except in the service of Divine Master.
80. Grace of Guru gives real meaning to life.
81. Service of the holy Acharya without any selfish motives gives a shape to the life.
82. It is a great blunder on the part of seeker after the truth to say “Na Guru na sishya” after studying some Vedantic Texts independently.
83. Some time Guru suffers physically on account of taking disciple’s sins. In fact Guru never suffers from any physical diseases or ailments; but it is only a rare chance given to the disciple to purify his heart by serving him with great (devotion) and earnestness.
84. The sublime thought of the blessed Acharya will help the disciple to rise above body-consciousness or glamour of a sensual life.
85. ‘Upa’ means near, ‘ni’ means down, ‘sat’ means to sit. So Upanishad means sitting down near the Acharya. Groups of pupil sit near the preceptor to learn from him the secret of doctrine of Brahman.
Next : 9. Impartment of Mystic Teaching - 86 to 97.
To be continued ..