GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 8. A-6- 58 to 69. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
A . CARDINAL NOTES ON GURU-BHAKTI :- 6- 58 to 69
A . CARDINAL NOTES ON GURU-BHAKTI :-6- 58 to 69
A-6. In the Foot-Steps of the Guru - 58 to 69.
58. Those who talk too much and want to decorate their bodies, cannot serve their Guru as Guru wishes to do them.
59. Daily worship the Lotus-Feet of your Guru with Bhav and devotion.
60. Never mix with women or worldly-minded people if you want to serve your Guru with Divine Bhav.
61. Guru-Seva is the master-key to unlock the Guru’s blessings.
62. Where there is Guru there is God. Remember always this point well.
63. He who seeks Guru seeks God. He who seeks God meets the Guru.
64. Disciple must follow on the foot-steps of his Guru.
65. Disciple must regard and honour his Guru’s wife as his own mother.
66. Do not beg at the door of your Guru for earthly comforts which are transitory. Ask for Immortality.
67. Beg not from thy Guru thy earthly needs.
68. Preceptor’s Lotus-Feet is the sole refuge of a true disciple.
69. He who serves his Guru untiringly day and night with Bhav will never be troubled by lust, anger and greed.
Next : At the Feet of the Guru : 70 to 77.
To be continued ..
Thank you for reading