GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 8. A-5- 43 to 57. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
A . CARDINAL NOTES ON GURU-BHAKTI :- 5- 43 to 57
A . CARDINAL NOTES ON GURU-BHAKTI :-5- 43 to 57
A-5. Search for the Right Guru :43 to 57
43. Nowadays there are many pseudo-Gurus and disciples. Be careful, when you choose your Guru.
44. Duty of a disciple is to obey the orders which come from the holy lips of the Guru.
45. Keep neat and clean the surroundings of the Guru’s house.
46. The relation between preceptor and disciple is like that of beloved and lover.
47. Sometimes Guru may test his disciple or even tempt him also but disciple should overcome by firm faith in him.
48. Disciple should not hide anything from Guru. He must be frank and straightforward.
49. It is a rare privilege to become the dust of the Lotus-Feet of Guru who is free from Raga-Dvesha.
50. Dust of the holy feet of the preceptor who is one with the Supreme Being is the divine ornament for the disciple.
51. Never miss a day in the service of Guru. Do not give any lame excuses.
52. He is that blessed man who feels always as a dust of the Guru’s feet.
53. Grace of the Guru descends on the disciple, who is humble, simple, obedient and devoted to the Lotus-Feet of the Guru.
54. Be an instrument in the hands of Guru.
55. When Guru points out your mistakes, do not justify your actions. Simply obey him.
56. Learn Asana, Pranayama and meditation under the guidance of Guru who is well-versed in them.
57. He who eats too much, and sleeps too much cannot serve according to Guru’s taste.
Next : A-6. In the Foot-Steps of the Guru - 58 to 69.
Thank you for reading