GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 8. A-4, 20 to 42. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
A . CARDINAL NOTES ON GURU-BHAKTI :- 4- 20 to 42
A . CARDINAL NOTES ON GURU-BHAKTI :-4- 20 to 42
A-4. Principles of Action -20 to 42.
20. Never take your food before Guru takes his food.
21. He who eats Guru’s Jhuta Prasad (the remnant from the plate of Guru) will feel unity with him. He will become one with Guru through his grace.
22. Do not disturb or wake up the Guru when he takes rest or sleeps even in unavoidable circumstances.
23. Don’t cut jokes with Guru. If you cut jokes with him (gradually) you lose the reverence for him and you will feel equality with him.
24. Be careful about pseudo-Gurus who have ruined themselves, and ruin you also.
25. To have a Guru is good but to divorce him is very bad.
26. To have a Guru is good, to serve him with intense faith is still better.
27. To obey Guru is to obey God.
28. To have many Gurus is bad. To deceive and disobey Guru is very, very bad.
29. Be ever ready like a watchdog to serve the Guru.
30. Obtain the grace of the Guru by serving him untiringly.
31. He only knows the secret of Sadhana who has got Guru’s grace.
32. To have a Guru is good; to obey his commands is better and to get his blessings is the best.
33. He only knows the technique of contacting the Reality who serves his Guru.
34. He who is free from Moha will never do Guru Droha.
35. He who desires to occupy the ‘Gaddi’ of the Guru Maharaj while he is living, will get direct passport to hell. Even Lord of death is afraid of him because he may desire to occupy his throne also.
36. He who does Padapuja on the Guru Poornima day to his Guru will get success in all undertakings throughout the year.
37. To love Gurubhai is to love Gurudev.
38. To help the Gurubhai is to help the Gurudev.
39. To serve the Guru means to save oneself.
40. To serve the Guru is to serve the parents.
41. To have a blind faith in anything is not good. To have blind faith in the words of Guru who is communing with God, is the royal road to Moksha.
42. You can become a high scholar in no time but not a true disciple very easily.
Next : 5. Search for the Right Guru :43 to 57
To be continued ..
Thank you for reading