GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 7-8 - 69 to 79.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
7. TRUE GUIDE OF THE SEEKER : 8-69 to 79.
8. On Finding the Guru : 69 to 79
69. Good things are always rare in this world. Musk, saffron, radium, sandal-wood, learned persons, virtuous persons, and philanthropists are rare. When such is the case what to speak of saints, Bhaktas, and Yogins, sages, seers, and Guru who is a realised one.
70. If you do service of the Guru who is a realised one, the question of your salvation is solved.
71. If you say that there are no good Mahatmas and preceptors, preceptors will also say that there is no good disciple.
72. The company of the great souls is obtained by the Grace of God alone.
73. Evil company should be certainly avoided by aspirants who want to serve the Guru and have his blessings.
74. Who crosses this Maya? Only he who abandons evil company, who serves the large-hearted Guru, who is free from “I”-ness, and “mine-ness.”
75. By keeping company with the Guru, who is free from likes and dislikes, one becomes dispassionate. He gets Vairagya.
76. He develops Guru-Bhakti to the Lotus-Feet of Guru.
77. He who serves his Guru with devotion attains the summum bonum of life.
78. Aspirant’s mind gets one-pointed by itself without any effort by serving the Guru.
79. Guru-Grantha-Sahib says that without Guru the path to God cannot be found. The Guru being God himself, can lead the aspirant on the path and guide him along the path, and he alone can make the Chela realise that he is himself God.
Next : 9. Great Love of Guru - 80-86