GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 7-6 - 52 to 58.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
7. TRUE GUIDE OF THE SEEKER : 6-52 to 58.
6. God-Realisation through the Grace of Guru : 52 to 58.
52. God-realisation cannot be attained by discourse nor intelligence nor by profound study nor by charity or austerity. It can be realised by him who has got grace of Guru.
53. Even a drop of Guru’s grace is quite sufficient to free oneself from the trammels of this Samsara.
54. It is through the grace of Guru alone that an aspirant can stick to the spiritual path and can break all kinds of ties and attachments.
55. The disciple who is full of egoism and who will not listen to the words of the Guru will be destroyed ultimately.
56. There is no difference between God and Guru who is a realised one. Both are identical.
57. There is no hope of overhauling the old vicious Samskaras of a neophyte without the help of a Satsanga with the Guru.
58. Association with the Guru is a safe boat to take the aspirant to the other shore of fearlessness and shore which is beyond darkness.
Next : 7. Praise of Guru in Scriptures -
Thank you for reading
To be continued...