GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 7.1-1 to 15. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-7 : 1- 1 to 15.
Chapter -7. TRUE GUIDE OF THE SEEKER : 1.
1. Fundamentals of Discipleship : 1 to 15.
l. If an aspirant will not serve his Guru with faith and devotion all his vows and austerities will certainly leak out as water from an unburnt pot.
2. Control of mind and senses, meditation on Guru-Bhagavan, patience while serving him, forbearance, devotion to the preceptor, contentment, compassion, cleanliness, truthfulness, straightforwardness, humility and obedience to the Guru are the characteristics of a good disciple.
3. The seeker after Truth should dwell in the house of his preceptor with control over his senses and mind, and should study the scriptures under him with great faith and reverence.
4. He should observe strict Brahmacharya, and should offer worship to the preceptor.
5. A disciple should regard the preceptor as God Himself and should not look upon him as a man.
6. He should not find out defects in the preceptor because Guru represents all the gods.
7. Disciple should bring alms to the preceptor and must feed him with great faith and devotion.
8. Disciple should shun all comforts as poison and should surrender his body in the service of his Guru.
9. Disciple should offer Dakshina to his preceptor after studying scriptures and with his permission one should return to his home.
10. He who uses “Gurudom” as a means of livelihood is a destroyer of religion.
11. The main duty of a Brahmachari is wholehearted selfless service to his preceptor.
12. Tapas, pilgrimage, charitable gifts, are not so helpful to attain Guru’s grace as personal service and utter obedience to him.
13. The Vedas, direct perception, sayings of Guru, and inference are the four proofs of knowledge.
14. All works bear the seed of sorrow but not service rendered to Guru.
15. At anytime disciple should be ready to give up wealth, enjoyment comforts, happiness and even his own body to carry out Guru’s commands.
Next : 2. Dharma in Relation to Guru : 16 to 26.
Thank you for reading
To be continued...