GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 6.8-63 to 68.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-6 : 8-63 to 68.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter 6 - PRACTICE OF GURU-BHAKTI : 8-63 to 68.
8. Meaning of Faith - 63 to 68.
63. Faith is confidence and trust in Guru.
64. Faith is belief in statements, utterances, actions, writings and teachings of one’s holy preceptor and great souls.
65. Faith is firm conviction of the truth of what is declared by preceptor by way either of testimony, or authority without any other evidence or proof.
66. Have perfect faith in Guru and surrender your entire being unto Him. He will take care of you. All fear, obstacles and tribulations will vanish in toto.
67. Firm faith in Sat-Guru elevates the soul, purifies the heart and leads to Self-realisation.
68. Disciples’ motto must be intense faith in the Teachings of Guru.
Next : 9. Nature of Obedience - 69 to 80
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...