GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 6.10-81 to 90.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-6 : 10-81 to 90.
CH-6 : PRACTICE OF GURU-BHAKTI
10. The Spiritual Etiquette - 81 to 90.
81. Give yourself to the service of Acharya. Offer the body, the mind and soul, with great enthusiasm.
82. The dynamic aspect of faith to Guru means absolute self-surrender to his Lotus-Feet.
83. Be very regular in your daily routine of Guru-Seva.
84. Be clock-like in your daily personal service to Acharya.
85. The sign of humility is to respect the preceptor and saints of all climes.
86. Do not talk in a loud voice in the presence of Acharya and venerable persons.
87. Faith in the words of Guru is the master-key to unlock the gate of Immortality.
88. When you are a disciple of a great Guru, never try to make others your disciples and to become a self-styled Guru. Treat them as your Guru Bhais.
89. Better not to have a Guru and to wander in the desert of life, than to have a Guru and deceive and desert him.
90. Man who is a slave of lust cannot serve and surrender to his Guru and save himself from the quagmire of Samsara.
Next :11. The Binding Force -91 to 100
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...