GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 6.3-19 to 31. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-6 : 3-19 to 31.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter 6 - PRACTICE OF GURU-BHAKTI : 3-19 to 31.
3. Self-giving to Guru - 19 to 31.
19. Give Guru-Dakshina cheerfully, quickly without hesitation, and in plenty to your Guru after acquiring knowledge.
20. Guru-Dakshina covereth multitude of sins.
21. Dakshina given to Guru is a great purifier of heart.
22. Dakshina which is given to Guru is love in action.
23. Cultivate a generous feeling for the welfare of all Guru-Bhais.
24. Charity begins with his own Guru.
25. Giving Dakshina to Guru must become habitual.
26. Disciple must offer with love whatever he has to his Guru.
27. Disciple must be contented with whatever food, clothes and shelter he gets from his Guru and apply himself in the service of Guru with whole heart and soul.
28. It is contentment that alone gives strength and joy to an aspirant while serving his Guru under all circumstances.
29. Be always contented with what happens. Know that what Guru, the exalted one, chooses is better than what you choose.
30. Guru’s Grace can descend only on worthy disciple who is endowed with contentment.
31. Disciple must use his commonsense while serving his Guru.
Next : 4. The Ingredient of Discrimination : 32 to 41.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...