GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-6.2.7 to 18. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-6.2.7 to 18.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter 6 - PRACTICE OF GURU-BHAKTI -2.7 to 18.
2.Essentials of Discipleship- 7 to 18.
7. A drowsy, dull, heavy, inactive, sluggish, stupid-minded disciple cannot serve his Guru to his satisfaction.
8. A disciple who is endowed with the virtue of application gets success in the service of his Guru. Prosperity and immortality are his attendants.
9. Disciple should have aspiration or burning desire to serve his Guru.
10. Devotion to Guru is the one true aim of all right human aspirations.
11. Disciple should have an attentive ear when he studies under a Guru and he should have an attentive eye when he serves him.
12. Disciple should behave well with his Guru, parents, elders, saints and sages of all claims.
13. To behave well means to conduct well oneself with his Guru.
14. Guru can know the nature of the disciple and the nature of his mind from his behaviour.
15. Good behaviour with his holy master is a passport to the abode of bliss.
16. Disciple should not be whimsical when he serves his Guru.
17. Behaviour is expression of practical knowledge which is derived from the service of one’s Guru.
18. Divine virtues and noble qualities cannot be purchased from the shops. These can be acquired through faith, devotion and service to Guru for a long time.
Next : 3. Self-giving to Guru - 19 to 31.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...