GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-6.1.1 to 6. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-6.1. 1 to 6.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter 6 - PRACTICE OF GURU-BHAKTI -1. 1 to 6.
1. The Principle of Adaptability -1 to 6.
l. Adaptability is a rare virtue or noble quality, by which the disciple adapts or fits himself with his Guru, whatever his nature may be.
2. Nowadays the vast majority of aspirants do not know how to adjust and accommodate themselves with Guru-Bhais.
3. The disciple must know how to adapt and adjust with his Guru.
4. Humility and obedience are necessary for developing Guru-Bhakti.
5. When the disciple does not know how to adapt himself with his co-disciples who are living under the same Guru, friction comes and he will displease his Guru.
6. The captain of a ship is ever alert. A fisherman is ever alert. A surgeon in the operation-theatre is ever alert. Even so a thirsting hungry disciple should be ever alert in the service of his Guru.
Next : 2.Essentials of Discipleship- 7 to 18.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...