GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-5.5. 76 to 92.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-5.5. 76 to 92.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter - 5. GREATNESS OF GURU - 6. 76 to 92.
6. Guru As God - 76 to 92.
76. God alone appears as a Guru.
77. Real Gurus and real aspirants are rare.
78. Deserving disciples get a glorious Guru.
79. Grace of Lord takes the form of a Guru.
80. Guru makes his disciple like himself and so the Guru is greater than the philosopher’s stone.
81. There is no safe boat like Guru to cross the ocean of Samsara.
82. O Ram! Sacrifice thy body, mind and wealth at the feet of your Satguru who has shown you the way to the final beatitude or emancipation.
83. Admit your faults daily before your preceptor or teacher. Then alone you will find the strength to rise above any worldly weakness.
84. The Guru can transform the disciple by a look, a touch or a thought or a word.
85. God and Guru are in truth one and the same.
86. A Guru is a true representative of the Lord in the world.
87. Guru is your electric lift. He lifts you to the peak of perfection.
88. Every act of unselfish, devoted service to the Guru is an act of worship, devotion, prayer and meditation.
89. O Ram! That which quickens Self-realisation, that which bestows awareness, is initiation from Guru.
90. If you cannot see God in Guru, in whom else will you see God?
91. I can help you only when you open your heart freely to me.
92. Be sincere, and loyal to your friends and ideals and Guru or spiritual preceptor.
Chapter - 5. GREATNESS OF GURU -ENDS.
Next : Chapter 6 - PRACTICE OF GURU-BHAKTI -1
1. The Principle of Adaptability
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...