GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-5.5. 66 to 75.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-5.5. 66 to 75.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter - 5. GREATNESS OF GURU - 5. 66 to 75.
5. Knowledge of Brahman Through Guru - 66 to 75.
66. The knowledge about the Brahman is very subtle and very terse. Doubts occur and to clear them and pave the way, a spiritual teacher who knows the Brahman is necessary.
67. The Guru plays an important role in helping the true seeker of truth.
68. Spiritual preceptor takes a Sadhaka under an intelligent and loving care and gradually carries him through the various spiritual evolution.
69. Real Gurus are always engaged in removing the ignorance of the disciple and imparting him the knowledge of the Upanishads.
70. Even Vedas will fail to sing the glory of Guru who is the torch-bearer of wisdom.
71. However intelligent the seeker may be, it is not possible for him to grasp the depth of Vedanta and to practise it without the aid of the Guru or spiritual preceptor.
72. A Guru awakens the divine potentialities of the disciple.
73. First find your Guru or spiritual preceptor who can tune you into the infinite, or the perennial life-stream.
74. An aspirant can receive his instructions to tread the path safely and securely only through his Guru.
75. Resign or surrender yourself to your Guru. You will be saved.
Next : 6. Guru As God
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...