GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-5.4. 51 to 65. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-5.4. 51 to 65.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter - 5. GREATNESS OF GURU - 4. 51 to 65.
4. Abide by the Light of Guru -51 to 65.
51. Crores of prostrations unto the Lotus-Feet of the Satguru who is dispeller of ignorance and the bestower of wisdom.
52. Miss not an opportunity to have Satsanga of Mahatmas, saints and Guru.
53. Do not act according to the dictates of your lower mind. Act according to the words of your Guru.
54. Mere remembrance of high souls, Guru, destroys atheistic tendencies of materialistic people, inspires and goads them to strive for the final emancipation. What to say of the glory of Guru Seva!
55. Just as a man who runs after two rabbits will not catch either of them, so also a disciple who runs after two Gurus will not get success in his spiritual path.
56. The beginning of discipleship is killing of egoism.
57. The key to discipleship is Brahmacharya and service to Guru.
58. The garb of discipleship is devotion to Guru.
59. The mark of discipleship is dedication of life to the Lotus-Feet of Guru.
60. The royal road to discipleship is regular meditation on the form of Gurudev.
61. The foundation of discipleship is utter obedience to Guru Maharaj.
62. Mumukshutva is burning longing for, to meet, the Guru and serving him.
63. Worship of Gods, the twice-born, the spiritual teachers and the wise, purity, straightforwardness, celibacy and non-injury are called the austerity of the body.
64. Prostrations to Brahmins, holy preceptors and the wise, celibacy, non-injury, constitute physical Tapas.
65. Service of parents and preceptor, the poor and sick, is also bodily austerity.
Next : 5. Knowledge of Brahman Through Guru - 66 to 75.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...