GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-22.214.171.124 to 50. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-126.96.36.199 to 50.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter - 5. GREATNESS OF GURU - 3.2.37 to 50.
3. Fitness for Guru Worship -2.37 to 50.
37. Hear the wise words of great souls and follow them.
38. Do those actions that are pronounced to be right by Sastras and Guru.
39. Guru is absolutely necessary to show the path to Peace.
40. Vahe Guru is the Guru Mantra for the followers of Guru Nanak. Read Grantha Sahib. You will come to know the greatness of Guru.
41. Ever remember Guru by worshipping him; thou shalt find happiness.
42. Sraddha is faith in the scriptures, in the words of Guru, in Isvara and in one’s own self.
43. The highest Sadhana is to serve Guru without expectation of any fruit.
44. Sravana is hearing of the Srutis by sitting at the Lotus-Feet of Sat Guru.
45. Service of Guru is a great purifier.
46. Guru’s Grace is necessary for Self-realisation.
47. Have devotion to Guru as much as you have to the Lord. Then only Truth will be revealed to you.
48. Stick to one Guru at all times.
49. Isvara is Adi-Guru who is not conditioned by space and time. From Eternity to Eternity He is the Guru of mankind.
50. Guru is absolutely necessary to awaken the Kundalini Sakti from its dormant state.
Next : 4. Abide by the Light of Guru
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...