GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-18.104.22.168 to 36. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-22.214.171.124 to 36.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter - 5. GREATNESS OF GURU - 3.1.27 to 36.
3. Fitness for Guru Worship-1. 27 to 36.
27. To approach a Guru you must be a proper Adhikari. You should possess Vairagya, Viveka, serenity, self-restraint and Yama.
28. If you say, ‘There is no good Guru’, Guru also says, ‘there is no good disciple’. Equip yourself with the qualification of a disciple. You will get a Satguru.
29. Guru is your redeemer and saviour. Adore him and worship him always.
30. Gurudom is a deadly curse.
31. Prostrate daily before your Guru who is Existence, Knowledge, Bliss Absolute.
32. Disciple should always remember the form of Guru, always repeat Guru’s holy name, carry out his orders and should think of nothing else than him. Here underlies the secret of Sadhana.
33. One should adore his Guru as there is no other greater than Guru.
34. The Guru’s Charanamrita dries up the ocean of Samsara and enables one to acquire essential wealth of Self.
35. Guru’s Charanamrita quenches the thirst of a disciple.
36. Remember your Guru and saints of all the times when you sit for meditation. You will get their blessings.
Next : 3. Fitness for Guru Worship -2.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...