GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-5.2.20 to 26. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-5.2.20 to 26.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter - 5. GREATNESS OF GURU -2. 20 to 26.
2. Sacrifice for the Guru -20 to 26.
20. Serve the Guru with whole heart and soul. Love your Guru without any expectations. Give one tenth of your income to your preceptor. Meditate on the Lotus-Feet of Guru. You will realise in this very birth. This is the secret of Sadhana.
21. Thursday or Guruvara is the sacred day for a disciple to worship his Guru.
22. He who has knowledge of the Self, he who is well-versed in the scriptures, he who is endowed with all noble virtues is a Satguru.
23. He who gets a Guru who is a realised one is thrice blessed indeed.
24. Don’t look into the defects of your Guru. Look to your own defects and pray to the Lord to overcome it.
25. To test a Guru is difficult. A Jesus can only know another. Superimpose on your Guru the attributes of the Lord. Then only you will be benefited.
26. If you are elevated in one’s presence, if you are inspired by his speeches, if he is able to clear your doubts, if he is free from lust, greed and anger, if he is selfless, loving and I-less take him to be your Guru.
Next : 3. Fitness for Guru Worship
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...