GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-5.1-1 to 19. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-5.1-1 to 19.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter - 5. GREATNESS OF GURU -1
1. Guru As Sole Refuge
1. To learn cooking, you need a teacher; to learn science you need a professor; to learn any art you need a master. Is not Guru necessary to learn Atma-Vidya?
2. Guru indeed is the sole refuge to take you across the Samsaric deluge.
3. On the thorny path of Truth to guide you there is none but Guru.
4. Guru’s Grace can work wonders.
5. In all your struggle of daily life, Guru will guide and protect you.
6. Guru is the torch-bearer of wisdom.
7. Guru, Isvara, Brahman, preceptor, teacher, Divine Master, etc., are synonymous terms.
8. Salute your Guru first before you salute God, because he takes you to God.
9. Take Mantra Diksha from your Guru. This will inspire and elevate you.
10. Guru will not do Sadhana for you. You will have to do it yourself.
11. Guru will show you the right path.
12. Guru can select the right Yoga for the disciple.
13. By Guru’s grace, the disciple can overcome obstacles and doubts on the path.
14. Guru will lift the disciple from the pitfalls and snares.
15. Sacrifice your body and life to serve your Guru. Then he will take care of your soul.
16. Don’t expect a miracle from your Guru to lift you up into Samadhi. Do rigorous Sadhana yourself. A hungry man will have to eat himself.
17. If you cannot get a Satguru you cannot progress in the spiritual path.
18. Be patient and wise in selecting your Guru, because you cannot divorce your Guru afterwards. It is the greatest sin.
19. Relation between Guru and Chela is sacred and lifelong. Understand this point very well.
Next : 2. Sacrifice for the Guru
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...