GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-4-9-98 to 110. . Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-4-9 - 98 to 110.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter : 4 - CULTIVATION OF GURU-BHAKTI : 9 - 98 to 110.
9. Felicity From Guru’s Grace - 98 to 110.
98. The happiness of the three worlds will not be equal to the supreme bliss experienced by disciple by taking shelter under the Lotus-Feet of the Guru.
99. Don’t fight with your Guru or drag him to courts.
100. Direct passport to the hell is to disobey the-Guru’s commands.
101. Association with the Guru and wise ones is the rare opportunity to be availed of in human life.
102. The acquirement of any kind of knowledge and more especially the precious Knowledge of Atman has to be received from the Guru.
103. The acquirements of spiritual knowledge through the traditional method of Guru-sishya Parampara is highly conducive to the correct unfoldment of intellectual faculties for the preservation of Truth.
104. More than the imparting of knowledge, it is blessing of Guru who is worshipped as God Himself according to Hindu tradition that is the greatest significance to the pupil.
105. The benevolent grace of the Guru means everything to the Sishya. It is this grace that opens the portals of Self-knowledge.
106. Self-surrender is complete surrender of the Self to the Guru.
107. Desire and egoism resist self-surrender to Guru at every step.
108. Lord Krishna sat at the feet of his Guru Sandeepani. He served His Guru. He carried fuel for his Guru. Lord Rama had Guru Vasishtha who gave Him Upadesha. Even Devas have Brihaspati as their Guru. Even greatest among the divine beings sat at the feet of Guru Dakshinamoorthy.
109. The secret path of Sadhana can only be known through Guru’s Grace.
110. If you sincerely and earnestly pray to God, God will come to you in the form of Guru.
Next : 10. Need for Preliminary Practice
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...