GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-4-8 - 92 to 97. . Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-4-8 - 92 to 97.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter : 4 - CULTIVATION OF GURU-BHAKTI : 8 - 92 to 97.
8.Indispensability of Guru’s Grace - 92 to 97.
92. Study philosophical books as much as you like, deliver lectures throughout your global-tour, remain in Himalayan caves for thousands of years, practise Pranayama for years, do Sirshasana for the whole life, you cannot attain emancipation without the grace of Guru.
93. The Grace of the Guru will itself in a mysterious manner enable the disciple to perceive directly the Brahmic principle within, though it is impossible for the spiritual preceptor to point to Brahman as this or that or for the disciple to understand how it is prior to his direct perception.
94. Let your mother, father, and elders be your Guru.
95. Shampoo the feet of your Guru if he permits.
96. Every one should cognise it within himself through his own Jnana with the aid of a Guru and an understanding of the true significance of the Vedanta texts.
97. Even though one has a Guru or spiritual preceptor it is only through his own efforts he should destroy all desires, Vasanas, egoism and attain Self-realisation.
Next : 9. Felicity From Guru’s Grace -98 to 110.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...