GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-4-10-111 to 132. . Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-4- 10 - 111 to 132.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter : 4 - CULTIVATION OF GURU-BHAKTI : 10 - 111 to 132.
10. Need for Preliminary Practice - 111 to 132.
111. You may get knowledge of first-aid by merely discussing these topics but if you want to call yourself an M.B.B.S. and work as a physician or surgeon you must go through the regular 6-year course. Even so you may please the deity and obtain favours through Upasana, prayers, etc., but for direct spiritual realisation you should have Guru Seva, Guru-Bhakti and Guru-Kripa.
112. Disciple’s self-surrender to Guru and Guru’s grace are interrelated.
113. Surrender draws down Guru’s Grace and grace of Guru makes the surrender complete.
114. By expounding the Knowledge of Self (Brahma Vidya), preceptor renders the most invaluable good to the Chela to cross the ocean of earthly existence. This no one else but the Guru can do.
115. Blessed is the Chela who has the Grace of the Guru on himself permanently.
116. The Puranas and other holy scriptures of the Hindus are replete with hundreds of instances which portray the greatness of Guru-Bhakti.
117. Nothing will be unattainable for a Sishya who has found the true Guru.
118. It is through the Guru’s Grace you can meet your Ishta Devata face to face.
119. Guru is the medium through which Grace of the God flows to the devotee.
120. A more loving, benign, gracious beloved person can hardly be found in this world than the true preceptor.
121. There is no higher deity than Guru for a disciple.
122. Really there is nothing so elevating as Satsanga with the Guru. All the saints and sages of the yore had the same opinion with regard to the need of a Guru.
123. To say that without a Guru an aspirant can reach the goal is as good as to say that a passenger can cross the turbulent river without a boat.
124. Satsanga is association with the Guru. Without Satsanga the mind cannot turn towards God.
125. A moment’s Satsanga with the Guru is far superior to Tapas for millions of years.
126. O Aspirants! Never practise Manmukhi Sadhana. Follow the Guru-mukhi Sadhana with full faith and devotion.
127. He who has a Guru knows the Brahman of the Upanishads.
128. Guru is the beacon-light to the aspirant-world.
129. Praise be to the Guru, Glory to the Guru who is the Source of Joy, Peace, Bliss and Immortality and guiding star to the devoted disciple.
130. Salute your Guru or Yoga teacher first before he salutes you.
131. The Yogic student must have faith and devotion to Guru and the Lord.
132. He must have faith in the teaching of his Guru and in the holy scriptures.
Chapter - 4. GREATNESS OF GURU -1
1. Guru As Sole Refuge-1
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...