GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-4-7 - 79 to 91. . Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-4-7 - 79 to 91.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter : 4 - CULTIVATION OF GURU-BHAKTI : 7 - 79 to 91.
7. Our Relation to Guru : 79 to 91.
79. In this Kaliyuga, God-realisation is to be attained through devotion to Guru.
80. To receive initiation from a Guru is a great blessing.
81. Mantra-chaitanya, the power hidden in the Mantra is awakened by taking initiation from Guru.
82. Make it a point to serve the Guru with full devotion from today.
83. No spiritual progress is possible without the aid of Guru who is mine of spirituality.
84. Guru removes the veil of aspirants and obstacles and throws light on their path.
85. Miss not an opportunity to have Satsanga with Guru, Mahatmas and Saints of all castes and creeds.
86. Make prostrations daily to your parents and school-teachers.
87. Let your mother be your God, let your father be your God, let your teacher be your God, let your guest be your God.
88. Study of sacred scriptures without service to Guru is only a waste of time.
89. Study of holy scriptures from Guru without giving Guru-Dakshina to him is only a waste of time.
90. The mere reading of Vedantic texts, Upanishads and Brahma-sutras without fulfilling the Guru’s wishes will neither bring good nor knowledge.
91. After serving a long time, a pure and calm mind becomes your Guru.
Next : 8.Indispensability of Guru’s Grace
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...