GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-4-5. 52 to 66. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-4-5.52 to 66.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter : 4 - CULTIVATION OF GURU-BHAKTI-5.52 to 66
5. Guru as the Great Guide -52 to 66.
52. He who teaches the way of Knowledge is a veritable Divinity on earth. Who else but a Guru can teach the way?
53. Guru shows the way to God and makes the disciple happy for ever.
54. He who points the path to perfection is the Guru.
55. In Sanskrit the term ‘GU’ means darkness or ignorance, ‘RU’ means dispeller of this darkness or ignorance. By removing the darkness or the veil of ignorance in man, he becomes the Guru.
56. The spiritual teacher by his constant instructions trains the aspirant.
57. The Guru is a divine gift from the Almighty to the true disciple.
58. All Scriptures emphatically declare the necessity for a Guru.
59. Even the divine incarnation like Sri Rama accepted as His Guru Sri Vasishtha and obeyed his commands.
60. The disciple, however great he may be from the standpoint of the world, cannot taste the Nirvanic bliss without the help of a preceptor.
61. Knowledge cannot be attained by means of austerities, charity or the study of the Vedas, except by being bathed in the dust of the Lotus-Feet of the Guru.
62. The disciple must always worship the form of his Guru and repeat his holy name.
63. The aspirant should not think or speak ill of his Guru or any of the saints.
64. A Sadhaka should not cut jokes before his Guru however great he (Sadhaka) may be.
65. Guru is a divine messenger on earth. Nay, he is Divinity Itself.
66. The Guru does not require any service or help from the disciple, but he gives a chance to the disciple to evolve by serving him.
Next : 6. The Way of the Great
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...