GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-4-4. 43 to 51. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-4-4.43 to 51.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter : 4 - CULTIVATION OF GURU-BHAKTI.4.43 to 51
4. Meditation on Guru - 43 to 51.
43. Meditate in the early morning between 4 and 6 a.m. on the form of your Guru; then only you will get his grace.
44. Place a picture of your Guru in front of you. Sit in a meditative posture, concentrate gently on the picture, rotate the mind on his Lotus-Feet, legs, hands, chest, neck, head, face, eyes, etc., then close the eyes and try to visualise the picture in the same manner. Repeat the process again; then you will have good meditation.
45. During meditation on the form of the Guru, you will get rapture, ecstasy, thrill, peace and joy.
46. Company of worldly people, overeating, self-asserting Rajasic nature, sleep, lust, anger and greed, are all obstacles for meditation on the Guru.
47. The chief obstacles in the meditation on the form of the Guru are sleep, tossing of mind, raising up of latent desires, building castle in the air, laziness, disease and spiritual pride.
48. The Guru is the abode of all auspicious attributes.
49. The preceptor is the summum bonum of life to a disciple.
50. Devotion to Guru destroys birth, old age and death.
51. Devotion to Guru is the only means to win the grace of the Lord.
Next : 5. Guru as the Great Guide -52 to 66.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...