GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-4-2. 14to32.Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-4-2.14to32.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter : 4 - CULTIVATION OF GURU-BHAKTI. 2- 14 to 32.
2.The Yoga of Guru-Seva - 14 to 32.
14. Guru-Seva Yoga is the Yoga of selfless service rendered to the Guru.
15. Service of the Guru is service of humanity.
16. Guru-Seva removes the impurity of the mind. It is a potent purifier of the heart. Therefore serve the Guru with Bhava and feeling.
17. Service of the Guru prepares the mind for the reception of Divine Light, knowledge and grace.
18. Service of the Guru expands the heart, breaks all barriers. Service of the Guru is effective Sadhana for purity of heart.
19. Service of the Guru keeps the mind ever dynamic and alert.
20. Service of Guru helps one to develop divine virtues such as mercy, humility, obedience, love, faith, devotion, patience and self-sacrifice etc.
21. Service of Guru destroys jealousy, hatred and idea of superiority.
22. He who serves his Guru, will overcome “I”-ness and “Mine-ness”.
23. The disciple who serves his Guru really serves himself.
24. There is indescribable joy and peace in the practice of Guru-Seva Yoga.
25. Live to serve the Guru.
26. Get up at 4 a.m. This period is favourable for meditation on the form of Guru.
27. The disciple must lead a contented life when he lives in the house of the Guru. He must have perfect self-restraint.
28. Disciple must speak gently, sweetly and truthfully before his Guru and he must not use vulgar or harsh words.
29. Disciple should not back-bite about his Guru.
30. He who back-bites his Guru goes to the Raurava hell.
31. He who lives to eat is a sinner but he who eats to serve his Guru is a true disciple.
32. He who meditates on Guru wants very little food.
Next : 3.The Grace of the Guru - 33 to 42.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...