GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-4-1. 1to13.Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-4-1.1to13.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter : 4 - CULTIVATION OF GURU-BHAKTI.1- 1 to 13.
1. Articles of worship-1 to 13.
1. Worship of the Guru with purity of heart and without desiring fruit is the cause of release.
2. Approach the Lotus-Feet of the preceptor which bestows security from fear and immunity from sorrow.
3. Place your heart on the Lotus-Feet of your Divine Master.
4. Apply your hands to the cleansing and adoring the house of your Guru.
5. The relationship between Guru and disciple is very, very sacred.
6. He who serves the Guru gets all the virtues.
7. Use your eyes in seeing the picture of your Divine Master.
8. Use your head in bowing to the holy feet of the Satguru.
9. O Man! take to the service of the Lotus-Feet of the Guru. Give up lust, attachment, pride, etc., which are the main obstacles to serve the Guru.
10. Worship the Guru with devotion, desiring nothing; you will get his grace.
11. Dedicate your property, your good deeds, your Tapas, etc., to your holy Master and then only your heart will become pure to receive his grace.
12. Purify yourself with the dust of the feet of Guru and saints. Then alone your heart will be purified; then alone will you cultivate Bhakti.
13. Serve the saints and your Guru with love and reverence. Regard them as God personified. Then alone will you develop Bhakti.
Next : 2.The Yoga of Guru-Seva.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...