GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3 - 12- 87 to 98. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3- 12-87 to 98.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI- 12-87 to 98.
12. Value of Obedience - 87 to 98.
87. Obedience is precious virtue, because if you try to develop the virtue of obedience, the ego, the arch-enemy on the path of Self-realisation, slowly gets rooted out.
88. To have complete obedience to Guru is a difficult task, but by trying with sincerity it becomes easy.
89. Even ordinary action requires great pain, so in the spiritual path, one must be prepared to subject oneself to some sort of discipline and try to cultivate obedience to the Teacher.
90. Far more than worship, garlanding, and other outward manifestations of one’s inner Bhava of adorations and worshipfulness, obedience to Guru is greater.
91. Obedience to Guru shows true reverence unto him.
92. Obedience means trying to act in the way in which the Guru would like one to act.
93. Supposing one finds that Guru will not like a certain thing, then one must not do it. It is also obedience.
94. Even if one possesses all the things that are greatly valued upon earth, one possesses nothing if his mind is not fixed upon the Lotus-Feet of his Guru.
95. The Truth is Unity no doubt, but through the vast stretch of dual experiences one has ultimately to reach the pinnacle of Unity, consciousness and in this process of attaining it, devotion to the Lotus-Feet of the Guru is the greatest desideratum and it is one of the greatest of Sadhanas.
96. Again and again to establish oneself in Guru-Bhakti he should try to employ various methods.
97. Each Guru administers his medicine (instructions) in the form in which it can be assimilated by the disciple.
98. ‘Cling on to the Lotus-Feet of Guru.’ Here underlies the secret of Sadhana.
Next : 13. Offerings to the Guru -99 To 105.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...