GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3 - 11. 76 to 86. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3- 11.76 to 86.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI- 11.76 to 86.
11. Guru-Bhakti and Guru-Seva - 76 to 86.
76. Guru-Bhakti and Guru-Seva are like the two oars of the boat of Sadhana that takes the disciple across the torrential stream of Samsara.
77. One who has surrendered himself to his Guru, one who serves the Guru whole-heartedly, one who has marvellous Guru-Bhakti, knows no grief, no sorrow, no fear, no pain no misery, no ignorance and he instantly attains God-realisation.
78. Guru and God are one. So adore him.
79. One of the greatest souls that ever blessed this universe with his presence is the radiant Sankaracharya who is Adi Guru and Jagadguru.
80. If the disciple gets the shelter of the Lotus-Feet of a Guru, one who has known what has to be known, one who has attained what has to be attained and who is in a position to show the way, he must think that he is really thrice-blessed.
81. To get rid of selfishness is most difficult. Only if a disciple makes a firm, fiery determination to uproot selfishness and follows this determination by constant grinding, then alone selfishness will go by the Grace of the Guru.
82. Obey the orders of your Guru and be very persevering in it.
83. Obedience should be very practical, whole-hearted and actively persevering.
84. Then only the prescription of the Guru for attaining Moksha will be fruitful.
85. If the disciple tries to fulfil the dictates of the Guru in the fullest possible practical manner with perseverance and determination, he will realise God.
86. Of all the virtues which a disciple must have the greatest virtue is obedience to his Guru.
Next : 12. Value of Obedience - 87 to 98.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...