GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3 - 10. 65 to 75. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3- 10.65 to 75.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI- 10.65 to 75.
10. Benefits of Discipleship - 65 to 75.
65. Disciple has to obey his Guru implicitly.
66. Sometimes the methods prescribed by the Guru may not be to the disciple’s immediate liking, but he must have the firm faith that it is for his own benefit and good.
67. The benefits and mental peace experienced by having a Guru are immeasurable.
68. You know how Lord Krishna, though he was fully conscious of His Supreme Divinity, served His Guru Sandeepani and studied under him.
69. The disciple who has faith in his Guru attains wisdom.
70. Surrender yourself whole-heartedly, unreservedly and totally to your Guru.
71. Guru is God-incarnate upon earth. So worship him.
72. Guru-Bhakti and Guru-Seva terminate in Self-realisation.
73. The disciple must go on serving his Guru; the Guru will reveal the Truth to him when his self-surrender is complete.
74. Some deluded disciples serve their Guru for some years and then give it up foolishly imagining that they have attained Chitta-Suddhi. They do not gain the Supreme Knowledge; they do not reach their Goal.
75. They, no doubt, gain some merit (Punya), but Self-realisation is not attained; this is indeed a great loss, a great blunder.
Next : 11. Guru-Bhakti and Guru-Seva - 76 to 86.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...