GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3 - 9. 52 to 64. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3- 9.52 to 64.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI- 9. 52 to 64.
9. The Need for Guru - 52 to 64.
52. A Guru is necessary for every aspirant in the spiritual path.
53. It is only a Guru who will be able to unveil the mystery and meaning of real life and show the way to God-realisation.
54. It is only a preceptor who can teach the disciple the secret about Sadhana.
55. An ideal Guru is one who has attained God-realisation.
56. Such a Guru is pure in thought, word and deed.
57. He has mastery over the senses and the mind.
58. He has knowledge of all the scriptures and is simple, kind and truthful.
59. Guru will be able to awaken the hidden divine power in the innermost core of disciple’s heart.
60. If a disciple has done good Karma in his previous births, if he is doing them now, and if he is sincere and longing for God, he will be sure to meet the real Guru.
61. To derive the full benefit from the Guru, disciple must have implicit faith in him and true devotion for him.
62. The disciple will achieve results in proportion to his faith in his Guru.
63. It is the spiritual teacher who will show the way and finally lead one to God.
64. Guru is none but God Himself in human form.
Next : 10. Benefits of Discipleship - 65 to 75.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...