GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3 - 8. 47 to 51 Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3- 8.47 to 51.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI- 8. 47 to 51.
8. The Obstinate Disciple - 47 to 51.
47. The obstinate disciple clings to his old habits. He will not surrender to the Lord or personal Guru.
48. If the disciple really desires to improve himself, he must be frank with himself and straightforward to his Guru.
49. He who is disobedient, who breaks the discipline, who is not straightforward to his Guru, who cannot open his heart to his preceptor or spiritual guide, cannot be benefited by the help of Guru. He remains stuck in his own self-created mire or mud and cannot progress in the divine path. What a great pity! His lot is highly lamentable indeed.
50. The disciple must make total, unreserved, ungrudging self-surrender to the Lord or Guru.
51. All that the teacher can do is to tell his disciple the method of knowing the Truth or the Path, that leads to the unfoldment of intuitional faculty.
Next : 9. The Need for Guru - 52 to 64.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...