GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3 - 7. 40 to 46. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3- 7. 40 to 46.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI- 7. 40 to 46.
7.Spiritual Attitude to Guru - 40 to 46.
40. O revered teacher! The Dispeller of my Avidya, my adorations unto Thee! Through Thy grace, I am enjoying the eternal bliss of Brahman. I am absolutely fearless. Now all my doubts and delusions have vanished.
41. The disciple relates his own inner experiences to his Guru in this Mantra. The disciple prostrated at the Lotus-Feet of his Guru, showered on him the choicest flowers and eulogised him, “O venerable, holy master! I have realised myself. I have attained supreme bliss through Thy grace. I have liberated myself from the wheel of births and deaths through the Brahmanishtha. I am enjoying the unalloyed bliss of Nirvikalpa Samadhi. I shall roam freely in any part of the world. I have equal vision over all. I have abandoned the lower mind. I have destroyed all Sankalpas, likes and dislikes. I enjoy now unruffled peace I am not able to describe my exalted state. O worshipful Acharya! I am dumbfounded. Again and again I prostrate before thee. You have helped me in crossing this formidable ocean of Samsara.
42. “Up to this time I had full belief in my body only. I took countless births in various Yonis. I do not know what virtuous actions led me to the attainment of the Supreme fearless state. This is a rare fortune indeed. This is a great Adrishta. I dance now in joy. I have obtained now Duhkha-abhava, Sarva Kamapti, Krita Krityatva and Prapta Prapyatva (all pains have vanished; all my desires are gratified; I have fulfilled all actions; I have obtained all objects of desire).
43. “Thou art my real father and mother. How can I describe my present state to another man? I see everywhere endless ocean of bliss and knowledge. Thanks to the Mahavakya “Tat Tvam Asi” which opened my real eye of intuition. Thanks to the Upanishads, Vedanta Sutras and Vedantic Sastras. Prostrations unto Sri Vyasa, Sri Sankara and the Brahma-Vidya Gurus and the Seers and Rishis of the Upanishads and Lord Siva and Lord Narayana who have assumed the form of Brahmanishtha Guru and the forms of the Mahavakyas of the Upanishads. Even if a drop of the Charanamrita of the Guru is sprinkled over the head of a worldly man all his miseries will come to an end. If one Brahmanishtha is clothed and fed, the whole world is clothed and fed, because “He is the All”. He is the All in all. Om Om Om.
44. O merciful Master! I bow to Thee. I have fallen into the dreadful ocean of births and deaths. I am afflicted with the three kinds of Taapas. Save me. O Lord! Teach me, how I should cross this ocean of Samsara.
45. Fear not! My child! In reality there is no death for thee. There is a means for crossing this ocean of relative existence and attaining immortality or the Supreme Bliss. I shall teach thee now Brahma-Vidya. Hear with rapt attention.
46. Salutations unto Thee, O Venerable Guru! Thou hast saved me from the wheel of births and deaths. Through Thy grace I have attained Immortality and Eternal Bliss. All my doubts, delusion and ignorance have vanished. Crores of prostrations unto Thee, O merciful Lord.
Next : 8. The Obstinate Disciple - 47 to 51.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...