GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3 - 6. 34 to 39. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3- 6. 34 to 39.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI- 6. 34 to 39.
6. The Transformation - 34 to 39.
34. The lower nature of mind must be thoroughly regenerated. The aspirant says to his preceptor, “I want to practise Yoga. I want to enter into Nirvikalpa Samadhi. I want to sit at your feet. I have surrendered myself to you.” But he does not want to change his lower nature and habits, old character, behaviour and conduct.
35. This change of the lower nature is not easy. The force of habit is ever strong and inveterate. It demands great strength of will. The aspirant often feels helpless against the force of old habits. He will have to develop his Sattva and will to a considerable degree by regular Japa, Kirtan, meditation, untiring selfless service, Satsanga. He must introspect and find out his own defects and weaknesses. He must live under the guidance of his Guru. The Guru finds out his defects and points out suitable ways to eradicate them.
36. You must equip yourself with the four means of salvation and then approach a Brahma-Srotri, Brahmanishtha Guru. You must clear your doubts. You should tread the spiritual path through the aid of the spiritual illumination imparted by your Guru. You should live with him till you are moulded properly. Personal contact with a realised soul is highly elevating. If you are sincere and earnest, if you have burning desire for liberation, if you strictly follow the instructions of your preceptor, if you do constant and intense meditation, then there is no doubt that the highest goal can be reached within six months. Take my word for it. It will really happen.
37. The world is full of temptations. Therefore neophytes should guard themselves very carefully. They should sit at the Lotus-Feet of their Gurus till they are completely moulded, till they get established in deep meditation. Happy-go-lucky aspirants who are independent from the beginning, who do not pay attention to the words of their preceptors are hopeless specimens. They lead an aimless life and are drifted here and there like the plank in a river.
38. The aspirant who is endowed with the four means of Salvation, hears the Srutis and the significance of “Tat Tvam Asi” Mahavakya at the feet of Guru, and then reflects deeply on what he has heard.
39. Fix the mind on the form of Lord Hari or Lord Siva or Lord Krishna or your Guru or any saint like Lord Buddha or Lord Jesus. Again and again try to call this mental image of the picture. All thoughts will die. This is another method, the method of Bhaktas. The merciful loving Guru always addresses his disciples “Hey Saumya.”
Next : 7.Spiritual Attitude to Guru - 40 to 46
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...