GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3 - 5. 29 to 33. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Chinmaya Vijaya ( Girl's Orphanage - in Kaza- near Vijayawada-Bharatham.
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3- 5. 29 to 33.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI- 5. 29 to 33.
5. Progress on the Path - 29 to 33.
29. Lay bare to your Guru the secrets of your heart. The more you do so, the greater the sympathy, which means an accession of strength to you in the struggle against sin and temptation.
30. Be careful in the selection of your companions. Undesirable persons easily shake your faith and belief. Have full faith in your spiritual teacher and the Sadhana which you are pursuing. Never allow your own convictions to be changed. Continue your Sadhana with zeal and enthusiasm. You will have quick spiritual progress and you will ascend the spiritual ladder step by step and reach the goal ultimately.
31. Like birds, fish and tortoise, the transmitting of spiritual powers can be done by the Guru, through touch, or sight, or willing and thinking. The Guru sometimes enters the astral body of the disciple and elevates his mind through his power.
32. Sometimes a religious teacher has to express a little anger outwardly to correct his disciple. This is not bad.
33. Some do meditation for some years independently. Later on they actually feel the necessity of a Guru. They come across some obstacles in the way. They do not know how to obviate these impediments or stumbling blocks. Then they begin to search for a master. A stranger in a big city finds it difficult to go back to his residence in a small avenue even in broad daylight, even though he has walked half a dozen times. When difficulty arises even in the case of finding out the way in streets and roads, what to speak of the difficulties in the razor-path of spirituality when one walks alone with closed eyes!
Next : 6. The Transformation - 34 to 39.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...