GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3-4.21 to 28. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3-4.21 to 28.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI-4.21 to 28.
4. Methods of Mind-Control -21 to 28
21. Never wrestle with the mind. Don’t use any violent efforts in concentration. Relax all the muscles and the nerves. Relax the brain. Gently think of your Ishtam. Slowly repeat your Guru Mantra with Bhav and meaning. Still the bubbling mind. Silence the thoughts.
22. If the mind is divested of all the Sankalpas of ‘I’, then through meditation of Atman after being initiated by a Guru, and having known the real significance of the Vedas, the mind can be turned back from various pains and made to rest on the subjective blissful Atman.
23. Don’t shake the body. Keep it as firm as a rock. Breathe slowly. Don’t scratch the body every now and then. Have the right mental attitude as taught by your Guru.
24. Be under the direct guidance and in close contact with your Guru for some years. You will have steady and continuous progress.
25. A wavering mind jumps from one Sadhana to another Sadhana, from one Guru to another Guru, from Bhakti Yoga to Vedanta, from Rishikesh to Brindavan. This is extremely deleterious for Sadhana. Stick to one Guru and one place.
26. You will have to find out yourself the kind of meditation that is suitable for you. If you are not able to do this, you will have to consult a teacher or preceptor who has attained Self-realisation. He will be able to know the nature of your mind and the correct method of meditation for you.
27. Company of spiritual teacher and good environments play a tremendous part in the elevation of the mind. In the absence of positive good company, have negative good company of books written by realised persons e.g. Sri Sankaracharya’s works, Yoga Vasishtha and Sri Dattatreya’s Avadhuta Gita etc.
28. Saguna meditation is meditation on a form. Select any Murthy you like best, either Siva, Vishnu, Rama, or Krishna according to your inclination or taste or follow the directions of your Guru. He will select for you the Ishta Devata or tutelary deity.
Next : 5. Progress on the Path - 29 to 33.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...