GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3-3-13 to 20. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3-3.13 to 20.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI-3.13 to 20.
3. Touch of the Guru - 13 to 20.
13. A spiritual teacher actually transmits his spiritual power to his disciple. A certain spiritual vibration of the Satguru is actually transferred to the mind of the disciple. Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa actually transmitted his spiritual power to Swami Vivekananda. Lord Jesus did the same to his disciple. This is Master’s spiritual touch. A disciple of Samarth Ramdas transmitted his power to that dancing girl’s daughter who was very passionate towards him. The disciple gazed at her and gave her Samadhi. Her passion vanished. She became very religious and spiritual. Mukand Bai, a Maharashtra Saint, put the Badshah in Samadhi.
14. Repeat some divine Stotras or hymns or Guru Stotras or chant Om twelve times, or do Kirtan for five minutes, before you start your Japa and meditation.
15. Sit on the Asana in front of the deity. Sing devotional hymns or repeat Guru Stotras.
16. The wandering habit of the mind must be controlled, by making it stick to one place, one method of Sadhana, one Guru and one form of Yoga.
17. In Yoga Vasishtha Sri Vasishtha says, “O Rama! give one fourth of mind for meditation in the beginning, one fourth for recreation, one-fourth for study, and one fourth for the service of Guru.”
18. Nobody can give Moksha. You will have to tread the spiritual path step by step. Books and Guru can show you the path and guide you.
19. Lord has given you all sorts of comforts, good health, and a Guru to guide you. What more do you want? Grow. Evolve. Realise the Truth and proclaim it everywhere.
20. Guru and Sastras can show you the path and remove your doubts. Anubhava of Aparoksha kind (direct, intuitive knowledge) is left for your own experience. A hungry man will have to eat for himself. He who has a severe itching will have to scratch for himself.
Next : 4. Methods of Mind-Control -21 to 28
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...