GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-3-2-7 to 12. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-3-2.7 to 12.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI-2.7 to 12.
2.The Yogic Sadhana -7 to 12.
7. Practice of Pranayama must be done under the guidance of a Guru who is a developed Yogi.
8. You can concentrate on the picture of Your Guru or any saint.
9. Withdraw the mind from the objects and act according to your Guru’s instructions.
10. If an aspirant in Kashmir meditates upon his Guru or spiritual guide at Uttarakashi, Himalayas, a definite connection is established between him and the teacher. The Guru radiates power, peace, joy and bliss to the student in response to his thoughts. He is bathed in the powerful current of magnetism. The stream of spiritual electricity flows steadily from the preceptor to his disciple, just as oil flows from one vessel to another. The student can imbibe or draw from his teacher in proportion to his degree of faith. Wherever the student sincerely meditates upon his teacher, the teacher also actually feels that a current of prayer or sublime thought proceeds from his student and it touches his heart. He who has the inner astral sight can clearly visualise a thin bright light between the disciple and the teacher, which is caused by the movement of the vibrations of Sattvic thoughts, in the ocean of Chitta.
11. In Hindu philosophy you will always find an esoteric and an esoteric meaning. This is the reason why you need the help of a teacher.
12. Keep a photo of the Lord Krishna, Siva, Rama, Devi, Gayatri, Guru, Lord Jesus or Lord Buddha. Place your seat in front of the picture.
Next : 3. Touch of the Guru - 13 to 20.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...