GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-2.3- 22 to 37. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-2.3-22 to 37.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter-2 : GURU AND DISCIPLE : 3-22 to 37.
3. Service to Guru
22. Goal of life is Service to Guru.
23. Every unpleasant incident in life is a test of your trust in Guru.
24. Disciple considers the actions; Guru weighs the intentions and motives.
25. Doubt in the Guru’s action is the greatest sin.
26. Never try to appear before your Guru what you are not.
27. Obedience is the law of life for a disciple.
28. Don’t miss any opportunity to serve your Divine Teacher.
29. Be sincere and earnest when you serve your Divine Preceptor.
30. To love Guru is to serve Guru.
31. To live is to serve the Divine Master.
32. Obedience to Guru is better than reverence.
33. Obedience to preceptor is better than sacrifice.
34. Adapt, adjust, accommodate with your Guru under all circumstances.
35. Don’t talk much before your preceptor.
36. Pure love to Guru is true obedience to Guru.
37. Give the best things to your teacher first.
Next : 4.Qualifications of a Disciple - 38 to 47.