GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-2.2- 9 to 21. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-2.2-9 to 21.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter-2 : GURU AND DISCIPLE -2-9 to 21.
2. Devotion to Guru-9 to 21.
9. Worship the Guru with the flowers of faith and devotion.
10. Satsanga with the Guru is the first pillar in the temple of Self-realisation.
11. Grace of God takes the form of Guru.
12. To see the Guru is to see God.
13. Blind is the man who has not seen the divine Master.
14. There is but one religion, the religion of devotion and love to Guru.
15. Devotion to Holy preceptor arises when you have no worldly hope.
16. The company of spiritual teacher will simplify your struggle.
17. Rest in Guru and do the right.
18. Have faith in your Guru’s grace and do your duty.
19. Disobedience to Guru is digging your own grave.
20. A Satguru is a continuous blessing for a disciple.
21. The heart of a Jagad Guru is a shrine of beauty.
To be continued ...