GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-2-9-88 to 96. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-2-9-88 to 96.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter-2 : GURU AND DISCIPLE : 9-88 to 96.
9. Way to Peace and Strength -88 to 96.
88. Real peace and Ananda manifest only when you meditate on the form of your preceptor.
89. Meditation on the spiritual teacher gives lot of spiritual strength, peace, new vigour and vitality.
90. Meditation on the Holy Teacher develops strong and pure thoughts.
91. The mind-wandering will gradually cease through regular contemplation on the form of Guru.
92. Meditation on the preceptor will remove all obstacles in the spiritual path.
93. Meditation on Guru will remove irritability and will also augment the peace of mind considerably.
94. Brahma Muhurta is the most favourable time for meditation on the Lotus-Feet of the Divine Master.
95. As soon as you get up from the bed do Japa of Guru Mantra. This is very, very important.
96. Solitude and intense contemplation on the Lotus-Feet of Guru are the two important requisites for Self-realisation.
Next : 10.Preliminaries for Meditation -97 to 108
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...