GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-2-5- 48 to 56. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-2-5-48 to 56.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter-2 : GURU AND DISCIPLE : 5-48 to 56.
5. Principles of Discipleship - 48 to 56.
48. As man is under the beginningless ignorance; he cannot have Self-realisation without the preceptor. He who knows Brahman only can import the knowledge of Brahman.
49. A wise man should worship only with undying devotion knowing the Guru to be one with the Lord and Atman.
50. Disciple should have sincere devotion to his Guru and to the Lord.
51. The disciple should serve his Guru obediently, attentively and sincerely and learn the Bhagavata Dharma or duties of the devotees of a Lord from him.
52. Disciple should serve the Guru as his God, which is a sure way of pleasing the Lord of Universe and becoming fit for His grace.
53. Disciple should practice non-attachment and keep company with his Divine Master.
54. Disciple should first obtain the Grace of his preceptor and follow the path pointed out by him.
55. A disciple should dwell in the house of the preceptor with control over the senses and study the scriptures.
56. The disciple should eat the food, rich or poor, good or bad, more or little, which comes from the Guru’s holy hand.
Next : 6. Meditation on Guru
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...