GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-2-4- 38 to 47. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-2-4-38 to 47.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter-2 : GURU AND DISCIPLE : 4-38 to 47.
4.Qualifications of a Disciple - 38 to 47.
38. Disciple must be free from envy, jealousy, pride, without attachment, firmly devoted to Guru, free from impatience and intent upon knowing the truth.
39. Disciple should not find fault with his own Guru.
40. Disciple should not indulge in unnecessary or idle talks before his Guru.
41. The preceptor should be regarded as the main or lower piece of the two pieces of wood (Arani) used for kindling the sacred fire, and the pupil the upper one; instruction is the piece (middle portion) that connects them and knowledge is the union that brings happiness.
42. The pure wisdom which is thus acquired from the Guru removes the Maya or delusion.
43. He, who through the favour of the Guru knows that the one Lord has become many through Maya, knows the truth and understands Vedas.
44. With the axe of knowledge sharpened by the one-pointed devotion acquired by the service and worship of the Guru do thou calmly and steadily cut asunder the tree of Samsara.
45. The preceptor is at the helm of life-boat and God is the favourable wind that drives that.
46. When a man becomes disgusted with the world and is endowed with dispassion, when he is able to reflect what his preceptor has taught him, his mind abandons its evil disposition by virtue of the repeated exercises in meditation.
47. The purity of the Mantra arises, properly knowing it from the preceptor.