GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch-2-10-97 to 108. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-2-10-97 to 108.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter-2 : GURU AND DISCIPLE : 10-97 to 108.
10.Preliminaries for Meditation -97 to 108.
97. For the purpose of meditation on Guru everything is to be rendered Sattvic. The place, the food, the clothes, the company, the books, etc., must be Sattvic.
98. Meditation on Guru should not be given up under any circumstances.
99. Leading a virtuous life is not by itself sufficient for God-realisation. Constant deep meditation on Guru is absolutely necessary.
100. If you want to get rid of pains and afflictions of Samsara, you must practise deep meditation on the form of your Guru.
101. Meditation on Guru prepares for the integral experience or direct intuitive knowledge.
102. The disciple need not bother about his bodily wants, food, cloth, shelter, etc. Everything is provided for him by the Grace of Guru.
103. Meditation on Guru is the only valuable asset for a disciple.
104. God will guide the aspirants through the form of Guru.
105. One has to serve the Guru, and do all the things that the Guru commands him to do without grudging, without using his own intellect.
106. When the Guru orders a certain thing to be done the disciple should obey implicitly.
107. Such an obedience to Guru is necessary. This is the spirit of Nishkama Karma, (Karma done not for the pleasure of the person doing it) but because it is the holy command of the preceptor. Then only the impurities of the mind—Kama, Krodha, Lobha—are destroyed.
108. The disciple who is equipped with the fourfold means is fit to sit before the Brahma-Nishtha Guru who is no other than God, to hear the Maha Vakyas from him.
Next : Chapter -3. THE DEVELOPMENT OF GURU-BHAKTI
1.Purity: A Pre-requisite - 1 to 6.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...