This incident of suicide is nothing to do with Dalits, or Catur varnyam, or Brahmana, or Hindus, or Hindu rashtra, it is chennithala's own story to get out of his own sins committed.
Sub : Ramesh Chennithala is not writing Truth, instead misguide the public
Ref : Article : in editorial page - "Our country a dark continent" -- spreading Rohith vemula case which is not concerned with Kerala
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
1. AN EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF LIES, HIS BIAS AND ENVY AGAINST CENTRE GOOD GOVERNANCE,
2. HE ABUSES HIS OWN POSITION BY GIVING LIES AS FACTS AGAINST CENTRAL MINISTERS,
3. THIS MAN IS DISHONEST IN THOUGHTS, MAKES FOOLISH DECLARATION,
4. THIS MAN IS NOT FIT FOR ANY POSTS, AND HAS ANYTHING GOOD IN HIM TO MENTION,
5. THIS MAN HAS NO GUTS TO STAND ALONE ON HIS FEET, WITHOUT ANY SKILLS TO HIS CREDIT, HENCE HAS NO RIGHT TO ABUSE GOOD MEN AND HE EXPOSES HIMSELF HIS OWN DEMERITS TO THE PUBLIC BY HIS WRITINGS!
In his article he mentioned the following :-
1. Sangh-parivar agenda is fully against Dalits, this means this man is not fit to be MINISTER, not even MLA, as he does not KNOW the essence of Sangh-parivar,
2. He mentions, Hindu rashtra, Catur Varnyam, thereafter, his merit less declaration,
3. He manipulates the whole story of Rohith Vemula into his own advantage,
4. He thinks the whole keralite are fools to swallow his writings,
5. Chennithala should mind his own business honestly, there are lot of home works needed here, he is not grown to the level of PM MODI,OR ANY OTHER IN THE CENTRE, TO ABUSE THEM AT HIS WILL OR DEFAME THEIR POSITIONS
6. Earlier this man called Modi as HITLER in his last article in Mathrubhumi daily
7. NOW HIS UDF, CONGRESS, OMMEN CHANDY, ARE IN NECK DEEP SCAMS, SUCH AS SOLAR CASE, BAR SCAM, AND MANY MORE, THESE ARE BEWILDERED BUNCH, ALMOST HOOKED BY LAW!!!
DEAR MEMBERS, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
GROUND REPORT :: - From Muzaffarnagar riots to Yakub Memon's hanging, what all 'led' to Rohith Vemula suicide : -
Zee Media Bureau/Prashant V Singh
Hyderabad: Rohith Vemula, a Dalit PhD scholar at Hyderabad Central University (HCU), was found hanging at hostel room in the campus on Sunday, triggering protests by the fellow students. Now, the protest fire has reached the national capital and other regions of the country as well.
Here's the inside story about what all probably led to suicide of the Dalit research scholar:-
ABVP vs Ambedkar Students Association (ASA) tussle
According to some students of Hyderabad Central University, the ego battle between ABVP and ASA claimed Rohith Vemula life.
"ABVP and ASA are always at loggerheads with each other; since Rohith Vemula was also a member of ASA, hence somehow this bitter politics boiling between ABVP-ASA members was also responsible for his suicide," an M Tech student of HCU told Zee Media.
"ASA members' tussle with ABVP leaders played a key role as the suspension of Rohith Vemula came after the ASA-ABVP tiff over Yakub Memon's hanging only," another M Tech student added.
ABVP, ASA were at loggerheads over Yakub Memon's hanging
"Five dalit students were asked to vacate their accommodation and find different quarters for themselves. Their living spaces were locked by the hostel administration. Reportedly, one of the reasons cited for this was that the students opposed the death sentences awarded to Yakub Memon," a research scholar at HCU said.
ASA had opposed the hanging of 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon; this act of ASA members didn't go down well with ABVP members.
Screening of a movie on Muzaffarnagar riots
The screening of 'Muzaffarnagar Baaqi Hain' documentary on Muzaffarnagar riots was stalled by the ABVP, which ASA protested.
ABVP also termed ASA members as 'anti-national' as latter had earlier protested the Yakub Memon's hanging and later stalled screening of the movie on Muzaffarnagar riots.
Frustration over suspension by Hyderabad Central University
According to some students of the university, Rohith was very frustrated over suspension as he didn't get 7 months of my fellowship i.e. one lakh and seventy five thousand rupees. Rohith Vemula mentioned about the fellowship amount in his last letter (suicide note) too.
"However, Rohith Vemula was pretty active in student politics, but had grown increasingly silent after suspension by the university."
Rohith Vemula comes from a humble background; his father works as a security guard while mother stitches clothes to earn livelihood.
'Why no action against ABVP'
Some of the students at HCU ask, "If HCU wanted to take a disciplinary action, they why it happened only against ASA? Why no action against ABVP?"
Social boycott at HCU
"Rohith Vemula and 4 other ASA members were expelled from their hostel in December. They were denied access to hostels and other buildings on the campus except their classroom, library and conferences and workshops related to their subject of study. They were evicted from their rooms on January and since then they were forced to stay in a makeshift tent on the campus."
"This gave Rohith a feeling of social boycott and slowly he went into depression which later claimed his life," a student of HCU who spoke on condition of anonymity.
"All these 'facts' and incidents acted as building blocks in frustrating Rohith; eventually led to suicide," feel some of the HCU students.
1. The students at Hyderabad Central University ( HCU) are hot headed,
2. Ambedkar Students Association (ASA), a violent organisation, created bad atmosphere in the campus,
3. Students doing research work or any other higher education, should not divert their mind towards foolish political activities,
4. Government is paying a good amount as stipend / scholarship, almost free education, for weaker section of the society,
5. There these students are engaged in violence, and their arrogancy seen frequently in news channel, to prove their worth.
6. This incident of suicide is nothing to do with Dalits, or Catur varnyam, or Brahmana, or Hindus, or Hindu rashtra, it is chennithala's own story to get out of his own sins committed.
Thank you for reading
Next with another topic.