Right Living : The most positive sadhana - Part-3.
Sub : Right Living : The most positive sadhana -
Ref : Present generation misguided by all forces i.e, Home-Parents, Educational Institutions-Teachers, Society-Public ( such as Relatives, Neighbors, Friends, Common People and All Contacts ), Religion-Priests, Democracy-Politicians, Media-Print, Visuals, Entertainment-Films, TV, and so on .... .....
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
1. Change in the existing mental make up is no easy process.
2. Mind is constituted of thoughts manifested within each one of us, and unless the thoughts are changed and mind cannot be changed.
3. The rehabilitation of a given personality consists in bringing about a triple change in the thoughts in us --- changes in their QUALITY, QUANTITY and DIRECTION of flow.
1. The quality of thoughts entertained by us has been to a large extent completely changed by the constant remembrance of the Lord-of-our-heart, especially when this springs from the deep and dedicate depths of a devoted heart.
2. The practice of devotion on an ideal personality, possessing all the humane qualities, is a method of directly changing the quality of thoughts entertained by us.
1. Positive or Creative qualities are such that they, in their reaction with the world outside, do not multiply themselves into any boissterous upsurge within, eroding and washing away one's mental vitality.
2. For example, bring into your mind the memories of your love and watch your mental condition; after a time, work your mind up to re-live your hatred ( or jealousy ) which you entertain for your enemy.
3. Be conscious of the mental condition.
4. The contrast is obvious --- 'Love soothes the mind, while hatred or jealousy whips up the mind into a storm.
To be continued .....
Thank you for reading
Next :- Part-4.