Right Living : The most positive sadhana - Part-2.
Sub : Right Living : The most positive sadhana -
Ref : Present generation misguided by all forces i.e, Home-Parents, Educational Institutions-Teachers, Society-Public ( such as Relatives, Neighbors, Friends, Common People and All Contacts ), Religion-Priests, Democracy-Politicians, Media-Print, Visuals, Entertainment-Films, TV, and so on .... .....
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
1. The priest - class condemns the generation of devotees for their lack of perseverance and faith; and the disappointed devotees come to sincerely believe and ardently declare that the theory and technique of life as propounded in the religions of the world are impossible schemes.
2. To them Religion becomes soon a futile technology, elaborate and exhaustive in its plans and schemes but useless to the average man-of-the-world because it is a mere Utopian dream of some impractical Saints, ever soaring high into beautiful altitudes away from the gross surface of the earth where the worldly men live and struggle.
1. If this unprofitable method of instruction in Religion is not totally given up, very soon, we shall have empty Houses-of-Gods which shall shelter only a few unintelligent pandits, priests and moulvies.
2. It is certainly a most acceptable thing for all of us if religion claims to bring to about a revolution in the individual human personality.
3. We all realize that unless the texture of the human heart is changed the external prosperity and comforts, which science has assured for us, cannot fulfill themselves in the world.
1. Happiness is that state of mind in man when he comes in contact with the happy scheme of existence that science has created in our age for us.
2. A transformation of the mental quality is indeed, the most beneficial thing to be achieved by the members of the human community all round the world.
3. Priests in all religions unanimously indicate this acceptable goal of perfection as the very thing to strive for, if our life is again to be guided into a state of its fulfillment.
To be continued .....
Thank you for reading
Next :- Part-3.