REDISCOVER OUR RELIGION : - Part-2.
Sub : REDISCOVER OUR RELIGION
Ref : PRESENT VOTE-BANK POLITICS + POLITICIAN'S MANTRAM 'SECULALARISM'
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
1. Hinduism for a long time has been suffering from some sort of a lung-congestion, so that the life-current was not getting properly purified from time to time, even though the cultural-heart was limb-dubbing all through .... in halting irregularity.
2. Suffocated and choked by the poisonous atmosphere created by the political slavery, defective leadership, ruinous habits of Hindus themselves, lack of education, defective social adjustments in life, the attitude of abusing Hinduism by politicians in favour of Muslim and Christian votes, abusing Hindus means, for these politicians is abusing BJP, and many more ....
3. ..... the heart of Hinduism has been for centuries labouring against great odds.
4. Into this weak body-politic of the country, parasitic idealism reached to colonise and drain away its remaining healthy attitudes to life.
1.Buddhism, if it snatched the sword away from the hands of the Kshatriya Kings,
2. Mohammedanism spread the spirit of antagonism among the members of the society,
3. and Christianity, with its sly missionary methods, has successfully fed our apathy towards and disgust for our National culture.
4. Any one of the above reasons is sufficient to open up the tomb of any culture.
6. Yet Hinduism still lives!
7. By its very vitality of the enduring tradition and culture which is ours.
1. We are not blaming any one for what we are at the moment.
2. To grin in contempt at the past generations for their mistakes may be justified in a book of history but it is not the healthy preoccupation for a seeker searching for the heart of the Nation through a creative renaissance movement in the country.
1. We must rediscover our religion.
2. Treat it with the healthy methods of our immortal philosophy.
3. Prune its overcrowded and ugly extentions.
4. And through an ardent re-education we must re-discover a cure for the alien idealism from which our culture is at the moment suffering.
5. For all this we must rediscover a team of stalwart hearts, of workers who should go out with a Christian zeal, witth a Buddhistic compassion, an Islamic daring, among the people.
6. They must be equipped with a thorough knowledge of the scriptures, a firm moral integrity, an honest faith and a fiery zeal to help the country to rediscover its own HEAD and HEART.
My view points
1. Fortunately we need not to go any where, in search of Stalwart hearts.
2. We have many old institutions: -
a) Sankaracharya maths in all the corners of the country established by Swami Sri Adi Sankaracharya.
b) We have Sri Ramakrishna mission, through out the contry.
c) We have Swami Sivananda Asramam, d) Chinmaya mission, e) Sri Arabindo Ashram, f) Sri Ramana maharishi Ashram, g) Matha Amithanadamayi Math, h) Swami Udit Chaithanya Bhagavatam Villege, i) Swami Sandeepanda Giri- School of Bhagavad gita, and many more....
j) These institutions must take the challenge and move all over the country without the desire for fruits, and help the country to rediscover Hinduism.
k) These institutions must stop sitting in their maths, and avoid the foreign tours, till such period we rediscover our religion.
Thank you for reading
Next with another topic ..